Welcome to Castle High School!
Need a place where you can get some homework done?
Need some extra help and tutoring?
Need a computer to finish that project that is due?
Need to make that fourth quarter push to finish the year strong?
COME TO CASTLE's CAFE (Children and Family Enrichment) TUTORING PROGRAM!
Coordinator and Tutor - Joseph Wu
Tutor - Neil Bowers
Tutor - Bobbye Yamamoto
SUPPORT CASTLE HIGH PROJECT GRADUATION 2015!
For $5.00 each McFun-Raiser booklet contains coupons for:
- McDonald’s Food Items
- 1 FREE HAMBURGER
- 1 FREE SMALL ORDER of FRENCH FRIES
- 1 FREE ICE-CREAM CONE
- 1 FREE HASH BROWN
- Buy any LARGE SANDWICH, get 1 FREE
- Buy any BREAKFAST SANDWICH, get 1 FREE
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii - $5 off full price adult or child admission
Contact – 233-5600 ext. 2236 / Kathy_Martin@notes.k12.hi.us
PARENTS & STUDENTS – Incoming Freshmen; and 2015-16 Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors…
Looking for Something For Your Teen To Do This Summer?
Monday, April 27, 2015
6:30pm in our library
Parents & Guardians welcome! We’ll give you some suggestions on how-to make your teen’s summer worthwhile and interesting, AND how-to-stay-on-track-with school:
- Gain hands-on experiences in the real world;
- Explore what Windward Community College and other post-high school facilities have to offer high school students AND graduating seniors;
- Learn the ‘tricks’ to improve your score on standardized tests (SAT prep at CHS);
- Paid internships right here in our community (applications & contacts available);
- Work Permit information;
- Volunteer opportunities close to home or in town;
- Online skill-building sites;
- ‘Summer Bridge’ - Transition into Castle High School easier;
A collaboration between Windward Community College, Castle’s College & Career Resource Center, Castle’s Summer Bridge Program, Achieve 3000, “Families & Friends of Castle”, and PCNC. Questions – 233-5600 ext. 2236 / Kathy_Martin@notes.k12.hi.us.
FINAL REPORT CARDS…